TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Welcome to the Tealive SS15 website (the "Site"). Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before using this Site or opening a Tealive SS15 account ("Account") so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations. The "Services" we provide or make available include (a) the Site, (b) the services provided by the Site and by Tealive SS15 client software made available through the Site, and (c) all information, linked pages, features, data, text, images, photographs, graphics, music, sounds, video (including live streams), messages, tags, content, programming, software, application services (including, without limitation, any mobile application services) or other materials made available through the Site or its related services ("Content"). Any new features added to or augmenting the Services are also subject to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service govern your use of Services provided by Tealive SS15.
3. Tealive SS15 reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of this Site or the Services at any time or upon notice as required by local laws. Tealive SS15 may release certain Services or their features in a beta version, which may not work correctly or in the same way the final version may work, and we shall not be held liable in such instances. Tealive SS15 may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of, or the entire, Site or Services in its sole discretion and without notice or liability.
4. Tealive SS15 reserves the right to refuse to provide you access to the Site or Services or to allow you to open an Account for any reason.
BY USING TEALIVE SS15 SERVICES OR OPENING AN ACCOUNT, YOU GIVE YOUR IRREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE OF AND CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THOSE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES REFERENCED HEREIN AND/OR LINKED HERETO.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES OR ACCESS THE SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR THE LEGAL AGE FOR GIVING CONSENT HEREUNDER PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY (THE “LEGAL AGE”), YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND THAT PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHETHER YOU HAVE REACHED THE LEGAL AGE, OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU HAVE ASKED YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR HELP. IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A MINOR WHO IS CREATING AN ACCOUNT, YOU MUST ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ON THE MINOR'S BEHALF AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL USE OF THE ACCOUNT OR COMPANY SERVICES USING SUCH ACCOUNT, WHETHER SUCH ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY OPEN OR CREATED LATER.
(ii) agree and acknowledge that the proprietary rights of your User Information are jointly owned by you and Tealive SS15; and
(iii) shall not, whether directly or indirectly, disclose your User Information to any third party, or otherwise allow any third party to access or use your User Information, without Tealive SS15’s prior written consent.
2. Users in possession of another User’s personal data through the use of the Services (the “Receiving Party”) hereby agree that, they will (i) comply with all applicable personal data protection laws with respect to any such data; (ii) allow the User whose personal data the Receiving Party has collected (the “Disclosing Party”) to remove his or her data so collected from the Receiving Party’s database; and (iii) allow the Disclosing Party to review what information have been collected about them by the Receiving Party, in each case of (ii) and (iii) above, in compliance with and where required by applicable laws.
1. Tealive SS15 grants you a limited and revocable license to access and use the Services subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. All proprietary Content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property (“Intellectual Property”) displayed in the Site are the property of Tealive SS15 and where applicable, third party proprietors identified in the Site. No right or licence is granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing the Site to use or reproduce any Intellectual Property, and no party accessing the Site shall claim any right, title or interest therein. By using or accessing the Services you agree to comply with the copyright, trademark, service mark, and all other applicable laws that protect the Services, the Site and its Content. You agree not to copy, distribute, republish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, adapt, rent, sell, or create derivative works of any portion of the Services, the Site or its Content. You also may not, without our prior written consent, mirror or frame any part or whole of the contents of this Site on any other server or as part of any other website. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our Content, without our prior written consent (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this website).
2. You are welcome to link to the Site from your website, provided that your website does not imply any endorsement by or association with Tealive SS15. You acknowledge that Tealive SS15 may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the Services, either in part or as a whole, without notice.
ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
2. You agree to (a) keep your password confidential and use only your User ID and password when logging in, (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session on the Site, (c) immediately notify Tealive SS15 of any unauthorised use of your Account, User ID and/or password, and (d) ensure that your Account information is accurate and up-to-date. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Account even if such activities or uses were not committed by you. Tealive SS15 will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised use of your password or your failure to comply with this Section.
3. You agree that Tealive SS15 may for any reason, in its sole discretion and with or without notice or liability to you or any third party, immediately terminate your Account and your User ID, remove or discard from the Site any Content associated with your Account and User ID, withdraw any subsidies offered to you, cancel any transactions associated with your Account and User ID, temporarily withhold any sale proceeds or refunds, and/or take any other actions that Tealive SS15 deems necessary. Grounds for such actions may include, but are not limited to, actual or suspected (a) extended periods of inactivity, (b) violation of the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service, (c) illegal, fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, threatening or abusive behaviour (d) having multiple user accounts, (e) buying products on the Site for the purpose of commercial re-sale, (f) abnormal or excessive purchase of products from the same Seller or related group of Sellers, (f) voucher abuse (including, but not limited to, selling of vouchers to third parties and abnormal or excessive use of vouchers on the Site), or (g) behaviour that is harmful to other Users, third parties, or the business interests of Tealive SS15. Use of an Account for illegal, fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, threatening or abusive purposes may be referred to law enforcement authorities without notice to you. If a legal dispute arises or law enforcement action is commenced relating to your Account or your use of the Services for any reason, Tealive SS15 may terminate your Account immediately with or without notice.
4. Users may terminate their Account if they notify Tealive SS15 in writing (including via email at email@example.com) of their desire to do so. Notwithstanding any such termination, Users remain responsible and liable for any incomplete transaction (whether commenced prior to or after such termination), shipment of the product, payment for the product, or the like, and Users must contact Tealive SS15 after he or she has promptly and effectively carried out and completed all incomplete transactions according to the Terms of Service. Tealive SS15 shall have no liability, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to the actions taken in accordance with this Section. Users waive any and all claims based on any such action taken by Tealive SS15.
TERM OF USE
1. The license for use of this Site and the Services is effective until terminated. This license will terminate as set forth under these Terms of Service or if you fail to comply with any term or condition of these Terms of Service. In any such event, Tealive SS15 may effect such termination with or without notice to you.
2. You agree not to:
(a) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, alarming, distressing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(b) violate any laws, including without limitation any laws and regulation in relation to export and import restrictions, third party rights or our Prohibited and Restricted Items policy;
(c) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content featuring an unsupervised minor or use the Services to harm minors in any way;
(d) use the Services or upload Content to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(e) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
(f) remove any proprietary notices from the Site;
(g) cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the Services without the express permission of Tealive SS15;
(h) use the Services for the benefit of any third party or any manner not permitted by the licenses granted herein;
(i) use the Services or upload Content in a manner that is fraudulent, unconscionable, false, misleading or deceptive;
(j) open and/or operate multiple user accounts in connection with any conduct that violates either the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service;
(k) access the Tealive SS15 platform, open a user account, or otherwise access your user account using an emulator, simulator, bot or other similar hardware or software;
(l) manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other User's listings;
(m) take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
(n) attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack the Services (or any portion thereof), or to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures implemented by Tealive SS15 with respect to the Services and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by Tealive SS15;
(o) harvest or collect any information about or regarding other Account holders, including, without limitation, any personal data or information;
(p) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
(q) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(r) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other unauthorised form of solicitation;
(s) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan-horses or any other computer code, routines, files or programs designed to directly or indirectly interfere with, manipulate, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software or hardware or data or telecommunications equipment;
(t) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other Users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
(u) interfere with, manipulate or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services or any other User's use and enjoyment of the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
(v) take any action or engage in any conduct that could directly or indirectly damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
(w) use the Services to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, code, directive, guideline, policy or regulation including, without limitation, laws and requirements (whether or not having the force of law) relating to anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism;
(x) use the Services to violate the privacy of others or to "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
(y) infringe the rights of Tealive SS15, including any intellectual property rights and any passing off of the same thereof;
(z) use the Services to collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above; and/or
(aa) list items which infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties or use the Services in a manner which will infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
3. You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Tealive SS15, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider to be offensive, indecent or objectionable. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will Tealive SS15 be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, or reliance on, any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site.
4. You acknowledge that Tealive SS15 and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, delete, stop, suspend, remove or move any Content, including without limitation any Content or information posted by you, that is available on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, Tealive SS15 and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content (i) that violates these Terms of Service; (ii) if we receive a complaint from another User; (iii) if we receive a notice of intellectual property infringement or other legal instruction for removal; or (iv) if such Content is otherwise objectionable. We may also block delivery of a communication (including, without limitation, status updates, postings, messages and/or chats) to or from the Services as part of our effort to protect the Services or our Users, or otherwise enforce the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including, without limitation, any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you have not and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, may not rely on any Content created by Tealive SS15 or submitted to Tealive SS15, including, without limitation, information in Tealive SS15 Forums and in all other parts of the Site.
5. You acknowledge, consent to and agree that Tealive SS15 may access, preserve and disclose your Account information and Content if required to do so by law or pursuant to an order of a court or by any governmental or regulatory authority having jurisdiction over Tealive SS15 or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Tealive SS15, its Users and/or the public.
VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including, without limitation, any or all of the following:
(a) Listing deletion
(b) Limits placed on Account privileges
(c) Account suspension and subsequent termination
(d) Criminal charges
(e) Civil actions, including without limitation a claim for damages and/or interim or injunctive relief
2. If you believe a User on our Site is violating these Terms of Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
1. Tealive SS15 supports one or more of the following payment methods in each country it operates in:
(i) Credit Card
Card payments are processed through third-party payment channels and the type of credit cards accepted by these payment channels may vary depending on the jurisdiction you are in.
(ii) Online Banking
2. Buyer may only change their preferred mode of payment for their purchase prior to making payment.
3. Tealive SS15 takes no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to Buyer arising from shipping information and/or payment information entered by Buyer or wrong remittance by Buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether Buyer is duly authorised to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorisation is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND
1. Buyer may only cancel his/her order prior to the payment of Buyer’s Purchase Monies into Tealive SS15 Account.
2. Tealive SS15 reserves the right to cancel any transaction on the Site and Buyer agrees that Buyer’s sole remedy will be to receive a refund of the Buyer’s Purchase Monies paid into Tealive SS15 Account.
3. Tealive SS15 does not monitor the cancellation, return and refund process for offline payment.
Tealive SS15 welcomes information and feedback from our Users which will enable Tealive SS15 to improve the quality of service provided. Please refer to our feedback procedure below for further information:
(i) Feedback may be made in writing through email to or using the feedback form found on the website.
(ii) Anonymous feedback will not be accepted.
(iii) Users affected by the feedback should be fully informed of all facts and given the opportunity to put forward their case.
(iv) Vague and defamatory feedback will not be entertained.
1. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY TEALIVE SS15 OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TEALIVE SS15 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, THIS SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SAME AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, CLOCKS, TIMERS, COUNTERS, WORMS, SOFTWARE LOCKS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN-HORSES, ROUTINGS, TRAP DOORS, TIME BOMBS OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL CODES, INSTRUCTIONS, PROGRAMS OR COMPONENTS.
2. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
3. TEALIVE SS15 HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, EXISTENCE, QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF ITEMS AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TEALIVE SS15 BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY), OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION AT LAW, IN EQUITY, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR:
(i) (A) LOSS OF USE; (B) LOSS OF PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF REVENUES; (D) LOSS OF DATA; (E) LOSS OF GOOD WILL; OR (F) FAILURE TO REALISE ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, IN EACH CASE WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT; OR
(ii) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING THEREFROM, EVEN IF TEALIVE SS15 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
2. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO REQUEST FOR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR DISCONTINUE ANY USE OF THE SERVICES.
3. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE PREVIOUS SECTIONS, TEALIVE SS15 IS FOUND BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE LIABLE (INCLUDING FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE), THEN, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ITS LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF: (A) ANY AMOUNTS DUE AND PAYABLE TO YOU PURSUANT TO THE TEALIVE SS15; AND (B) RM 100 (ONE HUNDRED MALAYSIAN RINGGIT).
4. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY TEALIVE SS15'S NEGLIGENCE, FOR FRAUD OR FOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY ON THE PART OF TEALIVE SS15 THAT CANNOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED AND/OR EXCLUDED.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Third party links provided throughout the Site will let you leave this Site. These links are provided as a courtesy only, and the sites they link to are not under the control of Tealive SS15 in any manner whatsoever and you therefore access them at your own risk. Tealive SS15 is in no manner responsible for the contents of any such linked site or any link contained within a linked site, including any changes or updates to such sites. Tealive SS15 is providing these links merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not in any way imply or express affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship by Tealive SS15 of any linked site and/or any of its content therein.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tealive SS15, and its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and suits and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, any other dispute resolution expenses) incurred by any Indemnified Party arising out of or relating to: (a) any transaction made on the Site, or any dispute in relation to such transaction (except where Tealive SS15 or its Affiliates is the Seller in the transaction that the dispute relates to), (b) the hosting, operation, management and/or administration of the Services by or on behalf of Tealive SS15, (c) your violation or breach of any term of these Terms of Service or any policy or guidelines referenced herein, (d) your use or misuse of the Services, (e) your breach of any law or any rights of a third party, or (f) any Content uploaded by you.
If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under the law of any jurisdiction, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions in such jurisdiction nor the validity and enforceability of the provision in question under the law of any other jurisdiction.
1. Tealive SS15 reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
2. Tealive SS15 may modify these Terms of Service at any time by posting the revised Terms of Service on this Site. Your continued use of this Site after such changes have been posted shall constitute your acceptance of such revised Terms of Service.
3. You may not assign, sublicense or transfer any rights granted to you hereunder or subcontract any of your obligations.
4. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall constitute a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between you and Tealive SS15, nor does it authorise you to incur any costs or liabilities on Tealive SS15's behalf.
5. The failure of Tealive SS15 at any time or times to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no manner affect its right at a later time to enforce the same unless the same is waived in writing.
6. These Terms of Service are solely for your and our benefit and are not for the benefit of any other person or entity, except for Tealive SS15's affiliates and subsidiaries.
7. The terms set forth in these Terms of Service and any agreements and policies included or referred to in these Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the Services and the Site and supersede any previous agreement or understanding between the parties in relation to such subject matter. The parties also hereby exclude all implied terms in fact. In entering into the agreement formed by these Terms of Service, the parties have not relied on any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, undertaking, promise or assurance of any person other than as expressly set out in these Terms of Service. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally waives all claims, rights and remedies which but for this Section it might otherwise have had in relation to any of the foregoing. These Terms of Service may not be contradicted, explained or supplemented by evidence of any prior agreement, any contemporaneous oral agreement or any consistent additional terms.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE AND ANY REVISION THE SAME HEREAFTER. BY CLICKING THE “SIGN IN” OR “CONTINUE WITH FACEBOOK” BUTTON DURING REGISTRATION, I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM CREATING A DIGITAL SIGNATURE, WHICH I INTEND TO HAVE THE SAME FORCE AND EFFECT AS IF I HAD SIGNED MY NAME MANUALLY.